President of the Management Board and CEO of ABC Data S.A.
I have been involved with the finance and new tech industry for over twenty years. I have gained my professional experience while holding managerial positions at Polish and international companies. I collaborated with Sygnity, Sage, Alcatel-Lucent, Telekomunikacja Polska and many more. I was also an Investment Partner at MCI Group.
Since 2015, I have been the Chief Executive Officer of ABC Data, a leading IT hardware distributor in the CEE region. Under my leadership, the company transformed from being a local player to a leader of the CEE region and has gained a strong position in the global IT market environment. Thanks to my efforts, ABC Data was the first company to launch a single integrated cloud-based platform, ABC Data Cloud, which provides an outstanding example of innovation and expertise in setting new trends. Moreover, ABC Data became the first official EU distributor of Xiaomi, the world’s fourth-largest smartphone brand.
I was a member of the supervisory boards of various companies, including Sygnity Europe, Max Elektronik, Winuel, PB Polsoft, Sygnity Technology and MCI Capital TFI.
I graduated from the Faculty of Economics Sciences and Management at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń. I hold an international ACCA accreditation and I am also a member of this global accounting body.
I was able to find balance in both personal and professional life. I am a mother of three teenagers and I have many interests: I take pictures, run a blog, find peace in playing the piano and I use my excess energy to practice sports.
I am proud to say that I was awarded numerous titles in business rankings, including:
- in 2011, I was on the list of Rising Stars of the business Polish daily Rzeczpospolita among 10 women who are making a great career within the Polish economy
- in 2015, I took 25th place among the 50 Most Influential Women in Poland according to the Home & Market
- in 2015, I was recognized by Gazeta Finansowa as one of the 25 Most Valuable Women in Business
- in 2016, I took the 19th position in the ranking of 50 Most Influential Women in Poland, according to Home&Market
- in February 2016 I was awarded â€œMan of the Year 2015â€ by the publishers of the Mobility magazine at the â€œMobility Trends 2015â€ Gala
- in June 2016 I was awarded â€œIT Market Personality of the Year 2015â€ by the opinion-making CRN magazine
- in October 2016, I was on “Pearls of Polish Business 2016” list
- in February 2017, I took 21st place among the 50 Most Influential Women in Poland by Home & Market magazine and I am still present in this ranking in 2019
- also I was awarded IT Woman of the Year 2017
- In March 2018, I was a speaker at Stanford University during Polish-American Science and Technology Symposium.
- In 2019, once again, I was ranked among 50 Most Influential Women in Poland according to Home&Market magazine
- In 2019, I was mentioned in â€œStrong Women in IT 2019â€ report.
- In May 2019, I gave another speech at Stanford University during Polish-American Science and Technology Symposium
In April 2018 I was speaker at theÂ Global Summit of Women in Sydney, where I lectured about developing a global career path to leadership. You can find my presentation below or just click the title:Â “Cultural Intelligence for the Global Businesswoman”.
In May 2017 I was speaker at the Global Summit of Women in Tokyo, where I lectured about global leadership and GQ (Global Intelligence) see my presentation “Overcome limits. Break stereotypes.”